Contracted hours to suit your availability
£11.25 per hour (plus mileage)
Full Driving Licence and own transport preferred (please note this is an advanced care role and previous professional care experience is essential).
Our Night Service in Rochdale is award-winning, working alongside District Nurses to care for people in their own homes throughout the night – administering medication, turning people, checking on the welfare of the vulnerable in our community.
Our Night Service is designed to help support clients across the Rochdale area between 10pm and 7am Monday to Sunday (you must be able to work alternate weekends). Working in teams of two, you will be mobilised across the borough to ensure that the clients receive the care and support they need throughout the night including waking watch. The aim of the service to ensure that the clients are able to stay within the comfort of their own homes for as long as possible.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months’ professional experience within the care industry, and we will provide full training towards the nationally recognised Care Certificate, where necessary.
So if you’re looking for a change in career or a new fulfilling challenge, Cherish UK can offer you:
- An excellent training and induction programme
- Be part of an award-winning team
- An opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications in Health and Social Care
- A real opportunity for progression within a growing business
- A pay scale that exceeds the National Minimum Wage
- Contribution towards petrol expenses
- Use of the company pool cars, should yours break down
If you have what it takes to be a night carer, email your CV to Shannan or fill out the form below: